‘Experience Pentecost’ follows a similar pattern to other Experience Journeys in the series such as Experience Easter and Experience Christmas. These materials have proved extremely popular in a wide range of contexts from tiny rural parishes to major cathedrals in our large cities.
Six stations are set up around the church to provide an interactive multi-sensory way to engage children imaginatively with the events surrounding Pentecost.
- Waiting – For the Holy Spirit to come.
- Receiving – With the Holy Spirit Came
- Telling – After the Holy Spirit came, the believers began to tell others
- Doing – After the Holy Spirit came, they were bold enough to take action
- Sharing – After the Holy Spirit came, they began to work together
- Growing – After the Holy Spirit came, the Church began to grow