Each reflective area is set up to include:
- A title that explains the value that is the focus of the reflection
- A visual focus – artefacts and/or pictures that the child can handle
- Words that relate the focus to the child’s experience
- A suggested activity in response to the reflection
From elements contained within this resource, we are hopeful that schools can capture the allegiance of the hearts of children by:
- Bringing fresh vision to their imagination
- Sensitively making them aware of creative possibilities of fostering human dignity in school.
- Encouraging them to act compassionately and wisely as members of a community that holds particular values.